People, families and organisations go through a lot of changes in their lifetime. Marking and celebrating those transitions together is a powerful way to (re-)connect, to look back, be grateful, let go and move on, to gather energy and vitalise resources for what is to come.
I co-create and facilitate celebrations, ceremonies and rituals that are fun and meaningful, creating a special and safe space where participants can be present and involved in their own unique way.
What makes a celebration meaningful?
There are many ways to celebrate. Having a drink together or sharing a meal for example are ceremonies in themselves, and this can be totally meaningful in many contexts.
Sometimes there is a call for something else though: maybe not everybody in the team enjoys receptions and dinners. Maybe it’s time to change a worn-out tradition, to enrich a celebration with content and connection. Or the other way around: maybe the annual evaluation gathering needs some ceremony to lighten things up.
In other words: the answer to what is meaningful will be different every time. It emerges in the conversation I have with the people I co-create the celebration with.
Stien Michiels and Willem Stortelder turned out to be the most wonderful Ceremony Hosts, guiding us through this special moment.
You put us on a wonderful cloud and we didn’t get off anymore until the next day.
When and Why?
- You want to celebrate a succes, a milestone, a year of great work
- You want to thank your colleagues, employees, leaders
- Your Family / Your organisation finds itself at an important moment in time and you want to create a special moment for a group of people
- You want to make a certain meeting, gathering or event more meaningful
- You want to involve participants in (creating) a celebration or a special event
- Anything else you want to discuss? Let’s talk about it, it’s free of charge.