Culture(s) and relationships in organisations can be complex and challenging or confusing at the least. Working on cultural and relational issues is key to successful projects, pleasant working environments and impactful change.
I facilitate interventions in teams and organisations in the areas of collaboration and communication, conflict, leadership and change, I coach teams and I build capacity by training both collaborators and leaders. I always look for ways to combine interventions and learning.
The people I work with in organisations
I work with people of very different sectors and on every ‘level’: managers, collaborators and executives, and other relevant stakeholders.
Whenever it is possible and useful, I will help organisations to break unhelpful barriers and silo’s, so that they can go and find the opportunities hidden beyond hierarchies and categories.
Examples of issues and questions
- Help us to rebuild trust and connection
- People resist change
- We want to build more leadership capacity
- Motivation is low
- We need to work on more well being at work
- The atmosphere at work is not optimal
- There are conflicts between certain people that block collaboration
- Meetings are not going well, there is a lack of participation
- We do not communicate well
- We work in silo’s, we are like islands in the sea
- We don’t know what to do when there is a conflict
- There are many different voices and contradictory opinions on a matter that needs to change
- We need people to trust themselves more and become their own leaders
- We need people/teams to work on presence, presentation skills, storytelling
- What is your question or challenge? Let’s talk about it, it’s free of charge.