Exploring pathways to cultural transformation
Until 2013, worked as an employee:
(1) City of Oss, NL: During the 12 years that I worked for the local Government as a project-leader Innovation, I guided the city of Oss and their partner-organizations through change-processes (from participatory cost-cutting to deep cultural transformation). In that time I also built the first Future Center for our local government, trained hundreds of people in Creative thinking, facilitating change & Theory U and published 3 books, latest Creativity for Government.
(2) School for the Future, NL: Redesigned School for the Future based on Theory U.
I would describe my work as: I am a facilitator of change in the field of sustainable innovation, mainly in public sector.
Next to working with clients I am involved in many other things that I am passionate about.
- Board-member Way of Nature Netherlands (John Milton)
- Leadership-team Future Center Alliance
- Making movies: http://simoonfransen.com/simovies/
- Business-partner Futour (Integrating Theory U in MBA programs in Italy & Finland)
- Partner #HubBrabant
- Voluntary work in education: designing new methodology (how can we integrate mindfulness in the system to increase wisdom and quality)
- Global Leadership TV (launching July)
- Co-creating International Yogaday NL
In my personal life, my passions are: my family, reading, playing music on the accordion, daily yoga/qigong, and my “farm”: horses, cats, dogs, rats …..